✔ Pedometer counts your walk steps 24/7
✔ Sleep Tracker detects how long you sleep last night with “Good Morning” greeting
✔ Calorie Counter recognizes your daily activity and counts calories burned automatically
✔ Weight Tracker tracks your weight loss and manages it easily with BMI calculator
✔ Place Tracker lifelog the places you visited with low battery impact (less than 5%)
✔ Route Tracker records how much you transport (car, flight, bicycle) and shows routes on the map
✔ Fitness Tracker recognizes your motion of diverse exercises and sports (SQUAT, PUSH UP, SIT UP, HULA HOOP, JUMP ROPE, ELLIPTICAL, TREADMILL)
– Automatically records all your steps
– Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a sports bag or purse
– Speed calculation
– Distance (miles or km) covered
– Step frequency counter and calculation
– See the last 5 walking activities on your phone
– Share your fitness activities on social networks like Google+, Facebook and Twitter
– Integrate Runtastic Pedometer activities to your MyFitnessPal account
– Compatible with the Runtastic.com where all your data will be managed
– Users can also save body data: weight and height for an accurate calorie count
* Measure your pulse with the camera on your smartphone
* See your HRM results in a graph
* Variety of different, instant measurement types: resting HR, maximum HR, and HR before/after cardio
* Upload, store, and analyze your exercise results on the runtastic fitness site, http://www.runtastic.com
* Share your HRM results via your social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and E-mail
– Graphic display of pace and speed
– Keep a diary of your movements
– Makes graphic analysis and keep statistics of your workouts
– To keep the data in your body: height and weight to accurately count calories
– Record your steps
– Consider the number of calories
– Measure your speed
– Display distance
and much more
The program can operate in three modes:
– Using the accelerometer program counts steps and, depending on the distance and weight count calories.
– Using the GPS program considers the distance and, depending on the distance and weight count calories.
– In the “Time” calories are considered over time, depending on the type of exercise.
Before use, you must calibrate the instrument and enter your weight, height and stride length for proper counting calories.
List of types of exercises will expand.
Write to us about the problem, all defects will be corrected.
For all the remarks and suggestions, please contact us on the email, all letters will be considered.
First, the UP® system gets to know you—tracking your activity, diet and sleep. Next, it shows you how to make simple adjustments that, over time, add up to an all-new you.
Now with powerful features that help you manage your weight:
- Healthy Food Score
- Simple Water Logging
- Popular Restaurant Menus
- Enhanced Calorie Tracking